RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (R&D)
Huntington Research School is part of the Research Schools Network - a collaboration between the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) and the Institute for Effective Education (IEE) to create a network of schools that will support the use of evidence to improve teaching practice
We believe in working in partnership to share the best research evidence on teaching and learning, so that teachers can improve their practice and school leaders can make evidence informed decisions, to improve student outcomes.
The core purpose of the Research School is to:
- share and disseminate the very best of evidence-based practice to schools and teachers across Yorkshire and the Humber
- provide evidence-based training
- host conferences and events
- support schools and Teaching Schools in the region
- develop innovations that help improve practice in the classroom, so that all of our students get a great education.
Please click here for further information on the Research School.