NATIONAL LEADERS OF GOVERNANCE
NLGs are highly effective chairs of governors who use their skills and experience to support chairs of governors in other schools and academies.
They work to increase leadership capacity to help raise standards so that improvements can be sustained.
NLGs can be deployed to work:
- with an Ofsted or local authority category, or who is at risk of going into one
- in a newly formed federation or trust
- where attainment is below floor standards
- transition to academy status
- where the chair of governors is new and the school is in challenging circumstances
- where working practices for a chair, head teacher or leadership group need developing
If you are interested in applying to become an NLG please contact us at email@example.com